Anastasi Ltd has prepared the content of their website(s) responsibly and carefully, but disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website(s) or on other linked website(s)s or on any subsequent links.
This includes, but is not by way of limitation:
• Any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose
• Any liability for damage to your computer hardware, data, information, materials and business resulting from the information or the lack of information available
• Any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information
• Any decision made or action taken or not taken in reliance upon the information.
Anastasi Ltd makes no warranty as to the content, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information or that the information may be relied upon for any reason and bears no responsibility for the accuracy, content or legality of any linked site or for that of any subsequent links. Anastasi Ltd makes no warranty that the website(s) service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that any defects can be corrected.
Anastasi Ltd shall not be liable for any losses or damages (including without limitation consequential loss or damage) whatsoever from the use of, or reliance on, the information in its website(s), or from the use of the Internet generally. Any links to other website(s)s do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by Anastasi Ltd of any products, services, policies or opinions of the organisation or individual.
When you are finished interacting with one or more online services using your Anastasi Account, you must then log out and close all of your browser windows to prevent other users from accessing Anastasi services through your account. Please be aware that Anastasi Ltd accepts no liability for financial or any other loss incurred if you do not log out and close all of your browser windows.
These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. Those who choose to access this site from outside the United Kingdom are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Notice and Takedown Policy
If you are a rights holder and are concerned that you have found material on our website(s), for which you have not given permission, or is not covered by a limitation or exception in national law, please contact us in writing stating the following:
1. Your contact details.
2. The full bibliographic details of the material.
3. The exact and full URLwhere you found the material.
4. Proof that you are the rights holder and a statement that, under penalty of perjury, you are the rights holder or are an authorised representative.
152 Godiva Road
Upon receipt of notification the ‘Notice and Takedown’ procedure is then invoked as follows:
1. Anastasi Ltd will acknowledge receipt of your complaint by email or letter and will make an initial assessment of the validity and plausibility of the complaint.
2. Upon receipt of a valid complaint the material will be temporarily removed from Anastasi Ltd website(s) pending an agreed solution.
3. Anastasi Ltd will contact the contributor who deposited the material, if relevant. The contributor will be notified that the material is subject to a complaint, under what allegations, and will be encouraged to assuage the complaints concerned.
4. The complainant and the contributor will be encouraged to resolve the issue swiftly and amicably and to the satisfaction of both parties, with the following possible outcomes:
• The material is replaced on Anastasi Ltd website(s) unchanged.
• The material is replaced on Anastasi Ltd website(s) with changes.
• The material is permanently removed from the website(s).
5. If the contributor and the complainant are unable to agree a solution, the material will remain unavailable through Anastasi Ltd until a time when a resolution has been reached.
The content (content being images, text, sound and video files, programs and scripts) of this website(s) is copyright © Anastasi Ltd. All rights expressly reserved. You agree to abide by all copyright notices and restrictions attached to the content and not to remove or alter any such notice or restriction.
Acceptable Use Policy
The content of this website(s) can be accessed, printed and downloaded in an unaltered form (altered including being stretched, compressed, coloured or altered in any way so as to distort content from its original proportions or format) with copyright acknowledged, on a temporary basis for personal study that is not for a direct or indirect commercial use and any non-commercial use. Any content printed or downloaded may not be sold, resold, licensed, transferred, copied or reproduced in whole or in part in any manner or in or on any media to any person without the prior written consent of Anastasi Ltd, including but not limited to:
• Transmission by any method
• Storage in any medium, system or program
• Display in any form
• Hire, lease, rental or loan, or any other form of exploitation
Other than expressly permitted by the terms and conditions specific to individual services, you may not without the prior written consent of Anastasi Ltd:
• Systematically extract and/or re-utilise parts of the contents of the website(s), including but not limited to the utilisation of any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation of any substantial parts of this website
• Create and/or publish your own database that features substantial parts of this website, including but not limited to, our prices and product/service listings.
You agree not to:
• Impersonate another person or use a false name or a name you are unauthorised to use or create a false identity or e-mail address or try to mislead others as to the identity or origin of any communications;
• Make available or upload files that contain software or other material, data or information not owned or licensed to you or collect information about others (e.g. names/addresses) without their prior consent;
• Damage, interfere with or disrupt access to the website or any of the services delivered through such website or do anything which may interrupt or impair their functionality;
• Publish, post, distribute, disseminate or otherwise transmit defamatory, offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent or other unlawful or objectionable material or information;
• Threaten, harass, stalk, abuse, disrupt, cause inconvenience or distress or otherwise violate the rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
• Use the content or the website for any illegal or improper purpose,
• Make available, upload or distribute by any means any material or files that contain any viruses, bugs, corrupt data, "Trojan Horses", "Worms" or any other harmful software.
Requests for permission to reproduce material from this website should be addressed to us as follows:
Anastasi Ltd has made every reasonable effort to locate, contact and acknowledge copyright owners and wishes to be informed by any copyright owners who are not properly identified and acknowledged on this website so that we may make any necessary corrections.
Other individuals and organisations wishing to make Anastasi Ltd content accessible through their websites are encouraged to create hypertext links to the required content on this website.
Copyright of images of books or other publications included on the Anastasi Ltd website are either owned by Anastasi Ltd or permissions gained from the original copyright owner. Individuals or organisations wishing to use an image for the purpose of a hyperlink should seek the appropriate permissions by emailing the following:
If you are a rights owner of a cover image and have any query regarding permissions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org stating the following:
• Your contact details.
• The title of the publication as indicated on the Explore Anastasi Ltd
• The website address (URL) of the cover image
• A statement of why you believe the material to be on the service without consent
• A statement that, under penalty of perjury, you are the rights owner or are authorised to act for the rights owner
In the event of a dispute, the image will be removed from the Anastasi Ltd website(s) whilst it is investigated. The process for removing content from the service is as follows:
• Anastasi Ltd will contact you within two working days of your claim
• Anastasi Ltd will seek your permission to retain the cover image on Anastasi Ltd.’s publications
• In the event that agreement cannot be reached, the cover image will be removed from Anastasi Ltd publications within five working days
• You will be asked to sign a form stating that you are the rights owner or their representative and why the cover image should be removed.
For any other queries please contact Anastasi Ltd: email@example.com
© 1994 - 2014 Anastasi Ltd.
Leominster, Herefordshire. HR6 8TA